Frequently Asked Questions
Write us if any of your query is still unanswered.
- How can I buy product?
You’ve to send email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also fill in the contact us form. Our representative shall be in touch with you within 24 Hr. to provide prices to you.
- What information do I need to provide to get prices?
You’ve to give inputs about how many service desk engineers are there? How many IT assets do you want to manage? And for how many IP devices, Web Applications, Websites do you want to monitor the availability.
- How can i get prices immediately?
Our team is available 24x7. You can call +91-7838700773, for immediate price requirement or send email to email@example.com
- What, if I don’t need all the features?
Our product has 3 key modules (Service Desk, IT Asset Management & Service Availability). You can buy any one of them.
- How product would be deployed?
Our Product has both On-Premise and On-Cloud deployment options.
- What is the pricing model?
Our product has both Yearly Subscription and Perpetual licensing model, However payment shall be made in advance.
- Can I get demo before we buy product?
Yes, you can have online and F2F demo (India only) by sending the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After product purchase, can how soon would I be able to use?
Service desk operations can be started within 48 Hrs. IT Asset Management & Service availability modules usually takes 1-2 weeks.
- What would be prices for Project Management?
Project Management is available free of cost with Service Desk Module.
- Can application be customized as per my requirement?
Yes, Application customization is available. Minor changes can be accommodated without additional cost. Major customization shall be charged extras as per actual requirement.
Service Desk Queries
- Can I manage multiple companies?
Yes, you can manage multiple companies in single application instance.
- I have multiple locations of my company; can I manage them as well?
Yes, you can manage location wise tickets, assets etc.
- How can I manage the multiple support departments?
You can define multiple support groups like, end user support, server support, network support group. You can assign the ticket to different resolver groups.
- How users can log the tickets?
Uses can log the tickets via following methods:
i. User can have login credential and log the tickets.
ii. User can log the tickets without logging in.
iii. User can send a mail to designated email ID, which will further be converted into ticket.
- I don’t want all engineers to have access to all the features, do you have solution for that?
You can Create unlimited roles and assign them required permissions.
- Can I also do remote desktop support from this application?
As of now this feature is not available in our application, however it will be available in our next release, which is expected by Nov,18.
- How can I use ticketing for Project Management?
You can create project and assign the tickets, tasks to the project. Basis on the tasks completed, you can have view of overall project status. Project Management Module is Free of Cost with Service Desk Module.
- Can I set pre-defined replies for faster response to the tickets.
Yes, you can have as many as set of pre-defined replies. Instead of typing same reply multiple times, Service desk agents can insert pre-defined replies quickly.
- Is there any escalation mechanism available for unresolved tickets?
Yes you can set multiple escalation rules if ticket is idle for a period of time.
- What all your product can do
We have ITSM (IT Services Management) Software which can help you to manage your IT Service Desk operations. It has
IncidentManagement module to log the tickets. Other key modules are Problem Management, Change Management, SLA Management, Feedback Management, Asset Management, Suppliers Management, contractsManagement, Availability Management & Project Management.
- All the functionalities are available in single software or do you have different software for all these features
singleproduct which provides all these features
- What is the hardware requirement for on-premise deployment
Hardware pre-requisites can be provided a basis on the size of deployment. There is a hardware requirement variation between small & large deployments.
- How users will log the tickets?
A user can log the tickets via URL. Users can also be created in the application or AD integration can also be done to authenticate and fetch the user details.
Asset Management Queries
- How is the licensing for IT Asset Management Module?
IT Asset Management licensing are based on total no. of IP devices such as Desktop, Laptops, Servers etc.
- Can I also manage Non-IP devices?
Yes, you can also keep the record of all Non-IP devices, Peripherals etc.
- How is the licensing for Non-IP devices?
You can manage Non-IP devices maximum upto 2 times of actual purchased asset management licenses
- Can It discover the system information automatically?
Yes, our application can detect the system information, OS, HDD, RAM, Software etc.
- Do we need to install any agent in our PCs for information auto-discovery?
Yes, there will be agent with the size of maximum 30KB on your PC. Basis on your requirement, this agent will automatically push the information into application.
- Do we need to buy all the modules or we can also buy the modules individually
There are 3 types of licenses which can be purchased separately.
1. Service Desk (Incident, Problem, Change, SLA, Feedback), Project, Supplier, Contract)
2. Asset Management Licenses (Asset Mangement of IT & Non-IT Asset, Supplier & Contract Management)
3. Availability management
- Is your product ITIL certified
We are not ITIL certified. Our product is built on ITIL processes. Certification is in
- Is the solution available on-premise
Yes, Solution is available in both On-Premise & Cloud. However, in
clouldversion, only service desk & asset management modules can be provided.